I would NEVER tell her…
But, my sis is my best friend. By far.
I’ve known we were close and I was blessed to have a functional relationship with her, and well all my siblings, but I know for a fact she’s my best friend. And it makes me revisit all the people through my life that I have frivolously given that title to. Unfortunately, not one of them comes close.
Yea we fight, we’re siblings, that’s what we’re suppose to do. Yea, I ‘ve told her I hated her and she me (especially when she wore my favorite superman shirt to play basketball in…BASKETBALL!!!). but At no point in my life, have I ever felt like I could survive without her.
I’ve never felt like I’ve had to be different around her or put on a front. If I feel like being silly and immature, I can without the eyes of judgement. If I feel like being the biggest asshole to someone who pissed me off and go on a rant about how they are bitch ass sluts, I can. And she’ll agree.
Her and I speak our own language. We can have a FULL conversation, I swear which consist of.
-yes I did poot
-I wish I wasn’t wearing this effin shirt
Whats great is, I know this about us will never change. Now that shes back from school, having her close by, so many times I just look up and think, “I don’t care if all my friends ditch me today, she got my back. And its comforting knowing there’s at least one person in this world who’s feelings for you never waiver. But I tell ya this,
Whom ever I marry, is gonna have it hard getting her approval. And yes its necessary. Probably more necessary than my mothers.
40 Things To Teach Kids
A few months ago, I moved in with my girlfriend and her daughter and son, ages 9 and 11 respectively. These are a few things I wish they would learn:
1. A glass of wine a night does not make me an alcoholic, and it’d be great if you didn’t tell your grandmother that.
2. If you did things the first time you were told, you’d waste a lot less of your own time
3. My generation was embarrassed when our parents joined Facebook. You’ll be embarrassed when you join Facebook and find your mom has hundreds of photos of you just waiting to be tagged.
4. Adults on Disney Channel shows are portrayed as useless dolts to make you feel better. This is not representative of real life.
5. Everyone feels like a dork in middle school.
6. Justin Timberlake is a singer.
7. Will Smith is not just the father of Willow and The Karate Kid.
8. By going to church with your friend’s family, you are bowing to the peer pressure that has perpetuated centuries of religious oppression.
9. It’s not my fault you’re bored.
10. I let you win at chess.
11. School and work are not equivalent.
12. It’s racist to make fun of people’s accents.
13. That turkey, mashed potatoes, and broccoli I just made you was not a snack.
14. Your 4-year-old niece is not to be spun around like a hammer throw.
15. You would love Lord Of The Flies.
16. JK Rowling is a woman.
17. Pro wrestling is fake.
18. It is not a fun game to see how angry you can make each other.
19. The tomatoes in pizza don’t count.
20. A belt will keep your pants up.
21. If you think a karate belt is difficult, wait till clip-on ties become unacceptable.
22. Polo shirts are not for babies.
23. Pepto Bismol is not for girls.
24. An iced coffee is not a milkshake and no, you may not have one.
25. Melatonin is the best invention in modern parenting.
26. It is not okay to sing LMFAO at the top of your lungs at 6:30 a.m. (or at anytime, really).
27. Watching a walkthrough of a videogame on YouTube before you even own it ruins the whole point.
28. When watching a movie you’ve seen but I haven’t, there’s this thing called a “spoiler alert.”
29. Lady Gaga is not old.
30. “Sweet Caroline” is not a Glee original (see also: “Bust A Move,” “Leaving On A Jet Plane,” and “Don’t Stop
31. Your mother is the most important person in the world vis a vis your existence.
32. There’s a difference between someone being nice and someone being rich.
33. Ten minutes of spelling homework is not “a ton”.
34. “Sucks” is a useless word. It doesn’t describe anything.
35. Your life does not suck.
36. You don’t have to say, “I have a question.” Go ahead and ask the question.
37. There are 151 Pokémon. Period.
38. The cool kids in your class are trying really, really hard.
39. Your friends will change.
40. So will you.
All my cool friends love love this song lol…… So you probably should too. Ps. this is a very highly entertaining video lol.
I usually hate usin the N-word….but for those who understand, this is a UNIVERSAL N-word. SO happy we have a new storyteller rapper LETS GO!
Baby girl, I can’t imagine what it’s like for you
I got you pregnant, now inside there is a life in you
I know you wondering if this is gon’ make me think ‘bout wifing you
Like if you have my first child, would I spend my whole life with you?
Now I ain’t tryna pick a fight with you, I’m tryna talk
Now I ain’t tryna spend the night with you, I’m kinda lost
See, I’ve been giving it some thought lately and
Frankly I’m feel like we ain’t ready and this.. Hold up now, let me finish!
Think about it, baby, me and you we still kids ourselves
How we gonna raise a kid by ourself?
Handle biz by ourself? A nigga barely over 20
Where the hell we gon’ live? Where am I gon’ get that money?
I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world
When I ain’t got shit to give ‘em
And I’m not with them niggas who be knocking girls up and skate out
So girl you gotta think about how the options weigh out, what’s the way out?
And I ain’t too proud to tell you
That I cry sometime, I cry sometimes about it
And girl I know it hurt, but if this world was perfect
Then we can make it work but I doubt it
She said “Nigga, you got some nerve to come up to me talking about abortion
This my body nigga, so don’t think you finna force shit!
See I knew that this is how you act, so typical
Said you love me oh but now you flipping like reciprocals
It figures though, I shoulda known that you was just another nigga
No different from them other niggas
Who be claiming that they love you just to get up in them drawers
Knowing all the right things to say, I let you hit it raw, muthafucka!
Now I’m pregnant, you don’t wanna get involved, muthafucka?
Tryna take away a life, is you God, muthafucka?
I don’t think so! This a new life up in my stomach
Regardless if I’m your wife, this new life here I’mma love it
I ain’t budging I just do this by my muthafucking self
See my mama raised me without no motherfucking help from a man
But I still don’t understand how you could say that
Did you forget all those conversations that we had way back
‘bout your father? And you told me that you hate that nigga
Talking about he a coward and you so glad that you ain’t that nigga
Cause he left your mama when she had you and he ain’t shit
And here you go doing the same shit… you ain’t shit nigga!”
And I ain’t too proud to tell you
That I cry sometimes, I cry sometimes about it
And boy this shit hurts, and ain’t nobody perfect
Still we can make it work but you doubt it
They say everything happens for a reason
And people change like the seasons, then grow apart
She wanted him to show his heart and say he loved her
He spoke the magic words and on the same day he fucked her
Now she wide open, she put a ring up on his finger if she could
But he loved her cause the pussy good but she ain’t no wife though
Uh oh! She telling him she missed her period like typos
He panicking, froze up like a mannequin
A life grows inside, and now he asking “is it even mine?”
What if this bitch ain’t even pregnant, dog, could she be lying?
And she be crying cause he acting distant
Like “ever since I told you this, nigga you acting different”
And all his niggas saying these hoes be trapping niggas
Playing with niggas’ emotions like they some action figures
Swear they get pregnant for collateral, it’s like extortion
Man if that bitch really pregnant tell her to get a abortion
But what about your seed nigga?
You know when I first started writing for this post it was gonna be this long magical thing. Something really creative and beautiful and complex and….then I realized, friendship is SO amazing, such a powerful part of life…I need very little to define it.
Friendship- is compulsory. You never see it coming til its upon you. It just happens.